Delve into global refugee crises to develop critical thinking, intercultural understanding and empathy.
Drawing on landmark SBS documentary Go Back To Where You Came From, and exploring migration within the context of contemporary multicultural Australia, this teacher resource includes:
- In-depth notes, discussion guides and lesson ideas for four seasons of the show;
- Short clips extracted specifically for classroom viewing;
- Corresponding discussion questions;
- A student response guide for scaffolding answers;
- Coverage of locations including the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and Africa.