Give Refugees and
people seeking asylum
a stronger voice
Join as a member today
Sign up or Renew with the Online form below
As a small not-for-profit organisation, the Refugee Council of Australia depends on the support of its members and donors to maintain its independent research, policy development and advocacy on refugee issues.
Benefits Of Being A Member
- get updates about refugee issues, including email bulletins
- can get involved in our policy networks
- vote in elections for our board
- get free paper copies of our reports and submissions.
Organisational members support refugees and people seeking asylum in many ways, including:
- helping people to settle in Australia
- providing services or advice, and
- advocating for particular communities.
Individual members are people who want to stay informed about issues affecting refugees and people seeking asylum, and who support our work advocating for fairer and more humane refugee policies.
Download Membership Forms
If you prefer to download membership forms please click on the buttons below.
The Refugee Council of Australia is small, not-for-profit organisation and relies on public financial support
to continue its vital work in research, education and advocacy. Donations to the RCOA are tax-deductible.
To make a online donation by credit card using our secure donations system.
keeping you informed with the news
To stay informed with current news and events with the Refugee
Council Of Australia, fill out the form below!