Refugee Council of Australia
Information spelt out with hand pointing finger

Information about money you can get from the government

Child care


This information is provided by the Australian Department of Human Services. It was published in May 2018.

The Australian Department of Human Services offers payments to help with the cost of childcare. From 2 July 2018, there will be changes to the assistance they offer.

This is available in Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Korean, Persian (Farsi),and Vietnamese.
Read ‘Changes to Child Care Fee Assistance

Join the movement!

We need you to show our government that Australia cares about refugees. Help us by joining the movement so we can protect refugees, not punish them.

Find what you want

  • Category

  • Topic