As a small not-for-profit organisation, the Refugee Council depends on the support of its members and donors to maintain its independent research, policy development and advocacy on refugee issues.
Benefits Of Being A Member
- get updates about refugee issues, including email bulletins
- can get involved in our policy networks
- vote in elections for our board
- get free paper copies of our reports and submissions.
Organisational members support refugees and people seeking asylum in many ways, including:
- helping them overseas and when they return home
- helping them to settle in Australia
- providing services and and advice, and
- advocating for particular communities.
Individual members are people who want to stay informed about issues affecting refugees and people seeking asylum, and people who want to support our work advocating for them.
The Refugee Council of Australia is small, not-for-profit organisation and relies on public financial support
to continue its vital work in research, education and advocacy. Donations to the RCOA are tax-deductible.
To make a online donation by credit card using our secure donations system.
keeping you informed with the news
To stay informed with current news and events with the Refugee
Council Of Australia, fill out the form below!